Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Tool C! Embedded with the wrong people...

I like to use YouTube to give background information on what we are reading or authors we are studying. It is a great way to get the kids interested in the material. This summer I found a great website: www.ereadingworksheets.com It has worksheets, videos, powerpoints, and all around helpful info that is especially geared towared the EOC test. We alreay use the Dropbox for English, so I am familiar with it. When teams use it, it is a handy way to share information.

3 comments:

  1. Tool C?

    Remember that 11 Tools has to be completed by August 15th. If you need any help, let me know. I'm on campus, in the bat cave, every day.

    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get with it girl...school is almost starting and you are STILL on Tool #3????

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Brow....I am BUSY....working on it today....I like to live life on the edge..

    ReplyDelete