Monday, August 13, 2012

Tool 3L3V3N: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? I am looking forward to using stations on figurative language and other word games for the kids to play and interact with vocabulary. Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools. Conducting technology based stations or groups is a new idea for my classroom that I hope to use. 2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? The computers will allow for more self directed learning. How has your vision for your classroom changed? I will have to allow students to work through the assignment at their own pace and allow more freedom. Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner? Yes, allowing them more say in what they are researching, reading or analyzing. 3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I thought I was pretty savvy, but there is a lot I didn't know...a lot of apps I was unaware of, so it as nice to have time to look at them.

1 comment: